Our lawyers made us include this page. At first, we thought the lawyers were a real pain. But then we read the page. It's really important stuff. We took the big words the lawyers wrote and translated it into readable English. So be smart and read the stuff on this page. It could prevent you from hearing from our annoying lawyers, or worse yet, from really tough people, like prosecutors.
Here's the deal:
We run this site so that people like you can use it for personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. So go ahead and browse around all you like. You can even download stuff from the site but only for non-commercial, personal use. If you do, though, don't fool around with the copyright and other notices all over the stuff. They're there for a really good reason. And don't even think about distributing, modifying, transmitting, reusing, re-posting, or anything else uncool with any of the stuff, including the text, images, audio, and video, for public or commercial purposes unless we give you written permission.
If you visit our site, you're also legally obligated to the terms and conditions listed below and any other law or regulation that applies to the site, the Internet, or the World Wide Web. You shouldn't access or browse the site if you have any problem with that, because once you start, there's no turning back -- you are bound by the terms and conditions.
So here are our rules:
1. For everyone's sake, just assume that everything on the site is copyrighted unless we say it's not. So you can't use the stuff except how we say you can on this page or anywhere else on the site without our written permission.
2. While we try to include accurate stuff on the site, we're not promising you it's accurate. In fact, we're not promising you anything except fun and entertainment. So if you use stuff on the site, you're using it at your own risk. Don't call us if there's a problem because we assume no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions on the site.
3. We and anybody else who helped us create, produce, or deliver the site are not liable for any damages you suffer when you use it. In particular, the lawyers want you to know that our disclaimer includes "direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT."
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Here's the bottom line -- we're not responsible if you're browsing around and the site damages you or your computer or infects it with any nasty viruses. We sure hope that doesn't happen, but if it does, we are not responsible.
4. Pictures of people or places shown on the site are either our property or someone else's property we're using with their permission. No matter what, it's definitely not your property. You can't use it unless we say you can on this page or somewhere else on the site. So be careful, because unauthorized use may violate all sorts of nasty laws. Be smart, keep the stuff you download to yourself.
5. There are also a lot of trademarks, logos, and service marks on the site that either we own or we're using with someone else's permission. So don't think you have any kind of license or right to use them, because you don't. If you don't leave them alone and mess with our trademarks, logos and service marks on our site, we'll probably go ballistic, so will the companies that own the other trademarks, logos and service marks. That means that we're likely to sue you or to ask a prosecutor to come after you for messing around with our property or the property of others.
6. You'll probably notice we've linked our site to lots of others. While that's cool, it doesn't mean we've looked at all those sites, much less checked them out periodically to see what's going on. So don't blame us if some site you link to is bad or has stuff on it that offends you. Go ahead and link, but remember, you're doing it at your own risk.
7. Although the administrators and moderators here will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this website, it is impossible for us to review all comments. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners nor the administrators of this website will be held responsible for the content of any messages or comments.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, defamatory, inaccurate, or otherwise violative of any laws. Any user who feels that a posted comments message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by using the "Contact Us" form at this website.
The owners and administrators of this website reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any discussion thread for any reason. This includes the right to remove any comments, posts, avatars, pictures, videos, signatures and any other content without notice.
8. We're allowed to change this agreement and anything else on the site any time we want to. If we do change the page, then you're bound by those changes, too, whenever you visit our site.
Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:
If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator. If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration, under the laws of Singapore.
All contents, trademarks, logos, service marks, names, characters, images and etc on this web site, cannot be used without the written permission from this web site.